SR Academy terms and Conditions for Training
The following constitute the terms and conditions to which applicants agree when booking any SR Academy face to face or Class Room Training (Terms and Conditions). Throughout the Terms and Conditions the SR ACADEMY means SR ACADEMY (Administration) and SR EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY (Institute of Technical Training )
The SR ACADEMY reserves the right to review and update these periodically.
Registration with the SR ACADEMY
1. During Registration, we require you to provide certain information about yourself. In doing this, you agree to :
a) Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form.
- Course Fees once paid cannot be refunded in any situation , all the Disputes shall be settled in Vijayawada Jurisdiction only.
The SR ACADEMY does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information in, or views expressed on, its training courses including course materials. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of the SR ACADEMY . Applicant should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations
- If Delay in Course is Caused by you (which shall be decided by SR ACADEMY Administration department , you have to pay us full Course fees for each level to again start the training or give us strong reason why delay happened.
- 50 percent amount of course fees shall be paid on Second Day and remaining 50 percent amount of course fees shall be paid after 10 days.
- If remaining 50 percent of Course is not be submitted by you after 10 days, then your course may get stopped, and no further class shall be provided by us till the submission of remaining 50 percent of course fees, Course Completion Certificate and Placement Assistance cannot not be provided by us until the complete course fees is not submitted by you.
- Medical Leave shall be permitted for only for 7 days, Accidental Leave shall be permitted for only for 7 days (proof of accident, your photos shall be sent by you as a proof).
- Course (Any Level) shall be considered complete if the course duration gets over.
- SR ACADEMY is not liable for any placement guarantee , SR ACADEMY shall only help you in Making your Bio-Data/Curriculum Vitae/Resume and provide you Placement Assistance (which includes, if any jobs requirements come to us for you, we shall inform you about the requirements and provide you Interview Details and Venue)
- You need to take your own laptop for the training; we will not provide you any Electronic Equipment to use.