Good Internship ideas for Civil Engineering students…..
You might be one of the civil engineering students who is probably looking to find some opportunities to utilize semester break effectively or might want to do a compulsory training as part of the engineering curriculum and ended up with this article.
Well, many would have confused you to go for internships, apprenticeships, fellowships etc.
You might think they all sound the same, but they aren’t!
So what all they mean? Which one is the real fit for you? And what can you expect from each of those?
To help you select the right program, here are the differences between all of those options and few tips on how to determine the right fit for you.
What is an Internship?
Internships are opportunities provided by most civil engineering companies in various technical areas that make you learn, work and experience. These are not limited to only technical work, they offer in various areas like marketing, sales, growth hacking, content writing, software, etc.
Internships are often seen as an effective platform for engineering students to come in and have an experience about the corporate world. You get to work with a lot of people and experience new things in a fun way.
Who should opt for it?
If you are a civil engineer who is looking to have an experience of corporate world then you can apply for internships. You will also get an opportunity to convert your internship into a full-time job if you utilize it in the right way.
Or if you just want to try out different career options other than core civil engineering, moving out from your comfort zone, then internships are a great way to do it. You can also earn some hefty pocket money by doing internships in top firms.
|INTERNSHIP||Duration||Food & Accommodation||Venue||
|Building Construction||1 Month/45 Days||Yes||On Going Projects All over AP & TS||1000/-|
|Railway Construction||1 Month/45 Days||Yes||On Going Projects All over India||1000/-|
|Road Construction||1 Month/45 Days||Yes||On Going Projects All over AP & TS||1000/-|
|Irrigation||1 Month/45 Days||No||On Going Projects All over AP & TS||1000/-|
|Surveying ( Land, Road, Railway, )||1 Month/45 Days||Yes||On Going Projects All over India||1000/-|
- Only limited seats per each centre available and the seats are filled on “FIRST COME & FIRST SERVE BASIS”If the seats are completed before the deadline we will close the registrations, so to make sure you grab a seat by completing the registration process at the earliest.
- Each batch 5 students only.
- 100% Placement Assurance.
- Terms &Conditions Apply
Highlights of the Internship
- 1/45 days/ 2 months certified India’s biggest Project based Civil engineering Internship.
- Courses are designed by Industries best researchers and subject matter experts worked with construction groups and research organizations.
- Get Hands on Training on with advanced surveying equipment and experts one to one session on transportation structure design, earth quake resistant structure design, Green Building techniques & concrete technologies in today’s and future construction industry.
- Get trained by well experienced industrial Subject Matter Experts and researchers in India.
- Get industry recognized internship certification to improve your career prospectus.
- Complete your Civil/Structural Engineering & Analysis Project under the guidance of India’s best civil and structural engineers and researchers.
- Special career development tips on Interview skills and entrepreneurial guidance session by experienced civil engg. Entrepreneurs and consultants.
- Compete with other participant and win ” Best Intern Award”
Who Can attend
- The internship is designed for B.E/B.Tech / B.Arch – Civil Engineering, Construction technologies and Architecture students.
- Diploma Engineers interested in pursuing further studies on part time or full time basis.
- Construction enthusiasts (under grad & passed out’s).
Important Dates and Notes
Internship fees: Rs.12000/per participant it Includes Taxes, team working materials, Food and Accommodation, Certification Cost, Human Resources fee.
|Fees Payment Details for Individual Registrations||10th May 2019|
|Fees Payments Deadline for Department Registration||14th May 2019|
G Srinivasa Rao ( Director )
Technical Training Head & Corporate Relation.
SR EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY
Flat –F3, Sri Giri Sai Towers, Labbipeta
M G Road, VIJAYAWADA-520007,
Andhra Pradesh. – INDIA
Admin : +91 7330920667, 8367708923, Back Office :+91 7995726684
VIJAYAWADA I GUNTUR I HYDERABAD I VISAKHAPATNAM